Wednesday, November 11, 2009
The time in gettting closer
So we only have about 3 weeks left until my due date. I am hoping that she will come a little early and be here for Thanksgiving. today Caden and I put the finishing touches on "her area" in Katelynn's room. Katelynn is excited to have a sister but not so sure about having to share her room with her. Caden is super excited and loves to kiss my belly and look in the "baby door"(my belly button) with a flashlight to talk to sister. I just hope that he keeps that same attitude of loving on his sister when she gets here. I am glad to say that we do officially have a name picked for her. The middle name is still up in the air. We may just let the kiddos decide. Hope everyone has a great day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment